1. What languages does Niavo support?
NIAVO supports learning languages such as English, Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Korean, and Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Thai, Vietnamese, Dutch, Turkish, Polish, Hindi.
2. How to change the language I am learning?
Click the right-upper icon of app’s homepage, you can change the language you want to learn, and your native language.
3. How can I report inaccurate translation？
Click ‘more’ icon at the right-upper of word detail view, then click “flag inaccurate translation”
4. What are the Pro features of Niavo Premium?
- Unlock all the languages
- Unlock all the content
- No ads. Offline mode
5. How to access my Pro subscription on a second iOS device?
Both devices need using the same Apple ID. Then on the second iOS device all you need to do is to restore the purchase
6. How to restore purchase?
Just tap the subscription page, then tap “Restore purchase” link at the bottom.
If you were unable to find an answer to your question please Contact us.
© 2020 Smart Lingo Co. Limited. All rigths reserved.